GL-5 LIMITED SLIP GEAR OIL
Superior 75W-90 / 80W-90 / 85W-140 with XPL+ Technology
The API GL-5 Limited Slip Gear Oil is a high performance extreme pressure automotive gear lubricant for use in passenger car and truck axles with hypoid gear sets.
It is designed to the meet the most stringest requirements of severe gear oil tests. It reduces oxidative sludge and varnish, dramatically reduces wear, prevents scoring, and protects against metal fatigue.
Does not contain any harmful solvents or chlorine.
Use at 100%. Follow your manufacturers recommendation.
BOTTOM LINE BENEFITS:
• High film strength
• Designed for severe applications with high loads
• High RPM use
• Dramatically reduces friction, heat & wear
• Thermal stability over wide temperature range
• Provides oxidation stability
• Rust & corrosion inhibitor
• Compatible with seals and gaskets
• Eliminates gear housing chatter
• Good foam resistance
ProOne Industrial Catalog
BASE OIL MEETS FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS
API Service GL-5, MT-1
WSP-M2C197-A (SAE 80W-90)
O76-A (SAE 85W-140)
O76-D (SAE 80W-90)
O76-D (SAE 75W-90)
Mack GO-J SAE J2360