Reduces Hammering, Water & Moisture, Extends Equipment Life
ProOne Hydraulic Oil is a high performance anti-wear hydraulic oil designed to meet and exceed a wide range of hydraulic applications and requirements. It is formulated using high grade virgin mineral oils coupled with XPL+ Technology providing an outstanding anti-wear package.
Combined they provide outstanding protection against wear, have a high degree of purity and have excellent thermal stability for long system life.
Use at 100%. Follow your manufacturers recommendation.
Use at 10% by total volume
Does not contain any harmful solvents or chlorine.
• Designed for high pressure pumps
• Exceptional anti-wear technology
• Reduces fluid friction
• Extreme thermal and oxidation stability
• Superior hydrolytic stability
• Excellent demulsibility performance
• Outstanding rust protection
• Lower filter blockage tendency
BASE OIL MEETS FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS
• Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
• Eaton-Vickers I-286-S and M-2950-S
• Cincinnati Machine P-68, P-69, P-70
• US Steel 127
• DIN 51524, Part 2
• General Motors LH-03, LH-04, LH-06
• Sauer Danfoss
• AFNOR E 48 603